We recommend the following care for our chamois robes:
· Machine wash warm 110ºF- 130ºF using a mild detergent
· Wash dark colors separately
· Wash whites with like colors
· Non chlorine (oxygenated) bleach recommended, but chlorine
bleach and or brighteners are safe to use periodically for heavy
· Remove from washer and shake to alleviate wrinkles
· Tumble dry on low or medium temp. but do not EXCEED 160 ºF
· Do not over-fill dryer.
· Remove promptly, hang or fold.
· To avoid static do not over dry
· Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as these will coat the
fabric and diminish absorbency.